TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
Spotlight Post is a trading name of RMHT Trading Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 37 Copt Elm Road, Cheltenham GL53 8AG.
The company is registered at Companies House number 09883797, and with HMRC VAT registration number GB54992948.
We may be contacted at the following email address
1. This website is operated by RMHT Trading Ltd trading as SpotlightPost. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to RMHT Trading Ltd.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
vi) If the shipping address is prohibited by the UK Government
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
15.1 Monthly subscriptions are collected on the 7th day of each month, and despatched on or about the 27/8 of each month. Dates may vary slightly due to holidays etc.
15.2 If you order before the despatch date in that month (e.g. you order on 5th June), then we will send your first delivery on that despatch date (e.g. on 27th June), and thereafter we will take payments on or around the first of seventh of each month (e.g. starting 7th July) with the delivery to follow on the despatch date that month; or
15.2 If you order on or after the despatch date in that month (e.g. you order on 26th June), we will send your first delivery on the despatch date in the next month (e.g. 27th July) and your monthly payments will be taken monthly starting on or around the first day of the month after that (e.g. starting 7th August).
15.4 We will continue to take payments until the subscription is cancelled. See cancellation policy below.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
16. Subscription prices will not change, individual stock items may are subject to change without notice.
17. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
18. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
19.1 We may offer discount codes from time to time. All discount codes refer to the price excluding delivery charges. Such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered and are not transferrable or redeemable for cash. Unless otherwise stated: codes (1) are only available for future new orders placed online, (2) cannot be used retrospectively and (3) can only be redeemed once per customer. Also you cannot use more than one discount code per transaction unless we state otherwise. We reserve the right to reject any discount code if we consider that it is being used in breach of these terms.
19.2 Discount codes are subject to any additional specific terms and conditions which are specified at the point of issue. We reserve the right to discontinue or otherwise modify any discount codes at any time without prior notice.
Delivery & Carriage Charges
20.1 Goods will be dispatched on the date quoted on the website for subscription orders, or within 5 days for a direct sale.
20.2 All deliveries will use the UK postal service Royal Mail within the UK, and the Royal Mail’s partner postal services in other counties for non UK deliveries.
20.3 We can deliver anywhere in the world, but we reserve the right to avoid countries where the postal services are deemed by us to be unreliable, or are prohibited by the UK government.
20.4 We will post the goods to the address you specify on your order. We cannot be responsible for addresses that are entered incorrectly by the customer.
20.5 Most of our products are relatively light and measure 235 x 165 x 23mm and will fit through a standard letter box . For larger items, we will dispatch in small parcels.
20.6 Disposal of packing materials is your responsibility.
20.7 Please note that for non UK addresses, national customs may open and inspect the contents of the box. Damage may result as part of this inspection that we are not responsible for. Please contact us to discuss further if this occurs.
20.8 If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery if the carriers are able to make the change. This will delay your delivery.
20.9 Please check the goods on delivery - if the goods are damaged in anyway, please digitally photograph them and email the images to us, and we can discuss alternative arrangements.
20.10 If the goods are lost or damaged please report this to us and we will check delivery and proof of posting.
20.11 Deliveries are made by the customers’ postal service for their country; we cannot be held responsible for non delivery due to postal issues within that country; e.g. postal strikes.
20.12 Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control, we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of god, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We are not responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
20.13 Please note that delivery can now be tracked within the UK. For other countries the tracked services cost extra, but are available as a delivery option on checkout.
20.14 The value of items shipped outside the UK may be below the threshold for custom duties for many countries but we cannot determine this in advance, nor are we responsible for any duties or taxes payable. Customers may therefore be charged a small customs duty or local tax, which is payable by the customer.
20.18. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
21. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
22. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
22. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
23.1 This policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses which are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations, or the following goods which are exempt from the right to cancel:
- Any items which have been custom made, such as branded stationery outside of the options listed on our website.
23.2 You can cancel a subscription at any time. To do this use the option in the website. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone or email, but please contact us in case of difficulties in using the cancellation option within the website.
23.3 You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
23.4 If you cancel after the goods have been dispatched, and wish to return them, then you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
23.5 If you fail to return the goods, or fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
23.6 We will refund all monies paid to us less any costs due under this contract.
23.7 This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
FAULTY GOODS / GUARANTEE
24.1 If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email providing details of the problem. In addition, you must provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
24.2 Most goods are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty. If there is any problem with a product please refer back to us and investigate the issue
24.3 The manufacturer’s warranty is provided in addition to the rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
24.4 If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until either an indicative digital image is supplied by the customer, or the original goods have been received at our office and checked.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
25. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
26. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.